воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

florida winery




Typing sucks right now because of the brace on my wrist. Meh. I couldnapos;t figure out why it hurt until I remembered I fell yesterday while running and it didnapos;t hurt then, but it hurts now. Whatever.

Iapos;m in the nursing program now. This is my second semester. Iapos;ve started actually touching patients. Lol. Okay, one patient, but still, itapos;s a start. Pharmacology is kicking my ass to the extent of the ever expanding universe. I have a test every other week, and my next test is this Wednesday and itapos;s mostly over heart meds and the "wiring" aka/ blood vessels, which means memorizing the specific vasodilators, anticoagulants, thrombolytic agents, and different andrenergics. Itapos;s all just kicking my ass. I donapos;t particularly pay attention in my Basic Nursing class past the quizzes and powerpoints. Itapos;s just easier to teach myself and participate in clinicals and SIM Lab things. Community Nursing is just a bunch of busy work that makes me want to bite something. I seem to do so much work for that class even though I never seem to see a grade. Itapos;s infuriating to do so much work without a visible effect. And... Well, those are my classes. Three lecture classes, two clinicals. Itapos;s not too bad because I donapos;t have classes on fridays and everyone knows each other by now because weapos;re all in the same classes.

I hang out with Kim a lot. Like... Almost every weekday and at least one day a weekend if weapos;re both in WF. Lol. Iapos;m actually on her speed dial, which is pretty cool because I donapos;t think Iapos;ve ever been on someoneapos;s speed dial. Sheapos;s like my first WF to actually meet and hang out with Mr Payne. While that is a little sad, I think it shows that Iapos;m finally okay with trying to hold on to my life in WF.

As weird as it is, Iapos;ve always just felt that college was a temporary thing or obstacle that I just needed to get out of my way. And as it was a temporary obstacle anyone I met in college was thus temporary. Itapos;s an odd shift of mind set to realize that while I can still call Cedar Hill "home", Wichita Falls has been more of my home for the past three years and itapos;s only normal that I build connections and forge relationships with people that will extend past college.

If I can just survive my courses this semester, I will be able to firmly say that Iapos;ll graduate in May 2010. I mean, Kim and I did promise to graduate together and I would hate to get left behind by all the nursing students Iapos;m familiar with and have to make a whole new group of nursing friends. I mean, Iapos;ve finally found a group of people at this school to grab drinks with after SIM Lab or clinicals. My phone hasnapos;t seen this many new phone numbers since I had to get a new phone and transfer all the numbers from my old phone. Lol.
florida winery, florida wineries, florida wine tasting, florida wine stores, florida wine store.



Комментариев нет: