воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

britney spears and kevin federline split




I wanted to finish that skirt for Crystal today, but I didnapos;t. I have no idea when Iapos;m going to find time to do Halloween costumes when I canapos;t find time to work on what Iapos;ve already got going.

I do, however, have 70 of those hats ready for my show on the 25th, so hopefully Iapos;ll have some money coming in to make me feel better about not getting enough sleep. XD Also, I donapos;t have to work on more, as I canapos;t imagine selling that many in one day. So that will open up some time to work on my sewing stuff.

Today I trimmed the bushes in the front of the house. They were really overhanging the walkway and I donapos;t want trick-or-treaters getting lost in them. And just as soon as I was done, a guy came by and stuck his card in the door for his landscaping services. Timing, mine is great. But I saved the card because Kristin doesnapos;t want to get a lawnmower, so our backyard is scary. And weapos;ve discussed just paying someone before, so itapos;s an omen.

OMG, speaking of omens, I watched a lot of shit movies today. Not the Omen (although I caught the sequel a couple weeks ago) but I did watch Signs. And Reign of Fire. And Little Miss Sunshine. (Which is a great movie, not a shit one.) And something else I cannot for the life of me remember. Oh Star Trek: Nemesis. Thatapos;s a shit movie. Iapos;m very excited about the shit movies that will be on next weekend. I kept seeing ads for Constantine next Saturday.

I need to remember to leave early for work tomorrow, because one of the freeways will be closed and I have to figure out an alternate route still.
britney spears and kevin federline split, britney spears and kevin federline wedding, britney spears and kevin ferderline.



Комментариев нет: