понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dku 2 nokia cable driver




Greetings readers,

Itapos;s 11:37pm, Iapos;m drunk, letapos;s do this thing.

Our marriage: one week and two days old

my feelings: never happier, more enamored, more satisfied more, in love with life as well as my spouse than every conscience minute since...

Our careers: I wanna win the lottery Iapos;ve worked hard enough let me give this economy the finger, hell Iapos;d even be charitable the next best thng to being married to the one I adore would be to tell her "hey sweetie, we donapos;t have to worry about money every again" Weapos;d go on an alaskian cruise after that.

My life: for the first time is winning...seriously

What makes me silly?: I bought school days by Stanley Clarke offa Itunes just now and Iapos;m remembering how awesome a fucki album it is...les than 5bucks.

why I decided to create this survey: the glenlivet

high point of the day: Venting to my best friend why my full time job is bullshit and the deception that lead me to that conclusion.

Importantest decision of the day: not to go to the work party on sunday ( I have to work my other job anyway.

Most prevalent thought overall: holy crap I married the love of my life and weapos;re gonna make babies and live happily ever after despite the odds put against us by the rich (in money not spirit)

Why am I?:Hammered listening to school days?

mistake I made today:too loud, damn scotch

why so brief?: surveys are gay



pass it on

art gallery minneapolis, dku 2 nokia cable driver, dku 2 nokia cable, dku 2 nokia.



Комментариев нет: