суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

amvescap takeover




So I went to scorer training today and had to leave almost immediately. I had the beginnings of a migraine yesterday, but it didnapos;t come out fully until I spent some time in the sun. I thought coffee and food would help. Nope. So now Iapos;m home and wishing this screen wasnapos;t so frickinapos; bright. I unplugged it. Thatapos;s better.

So yeah. Iapos;m about to go in a nice quiet room, put on some soft music, and go to sleep.

I think I might need something for migraines now. I used to get them like twice a year. Now itapos;s once a month. I wonder if Yasmin causes migraines. Hmmm. It got bad after I took it too. Well that and the pred. Could be both.

Okay. Iapos;m gonna dash now. Probably play a game or something.

duplessis volvo inc., amvescap takeover, amvescap.com, amvescapretirement, amvescapretirement.+com, amvescapretirement.com.



Комментариев нет: