воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

add birth control link new




Weird night. I need to write all of its events out, so that I�may read it and re-read it to collect everything, understand it.
I went to a party with my high school ex. Hes a grade below me, so everyone was younger, but I�knew them all vaguely. Weapos;ve always been friends, but we havenapos;t �hung out in about a year ever since he got a new girlfriend. Her name is Alana, but they broke up about a week ago. She ended up coming to the party with her gross pseudo trendy friends, and they all stared me down throughout the night. I walk into the house with my friend, and this girl, with her back turned to me says "Travis, why did you bring Mel?" She was apparently the best friend of Alana. Shit blew up, all the girls made it out to be like I�should have been super offended. I�was just annoyed. And I�left, seeing as how I�owed none of those people any of my time. You know its bad when you walk in with a tattoo, and they all gather around and ask stupid questions. There wasnt any beer, everyone brought their own liquor, all of which was obviously stolen from their parentapos;s liquor cabinet, seeing as how all of it seemed pretty desperate and pathetic. Cream sherry, brandy, and Carlos Rossi Martinis. Grossssssss. No one was sharing, and the beer pong was pathetic. And limp bizcuit was playing in the background might I just add.

Im done, im embarassed that I was even�at a high school party. It was never this way when I�was in high school. Eww.



Package still hasnt come. Played a lot of back and forth phone tag between ups and forever 21, both of which were completely unhelpful.
fuckit. The week should end now.
add birth control link new, add birth child link, add birth certificate father name, add bird house link, add bird food link.



Комментариев нет: